Monday, July 18, 2011

UPPAbaby 0083-SBY UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller, Sebby/Teal

Wholesale UPPAbaby G-Luxe Stroller, Sebby/Teal Long term reviewBy Robert KonkelI have used this stroller daily for 7 months, sometimes covering 5+ miles in a day.It has held up extremely well, I chuckled when I read that it was consrutcted to "retain new appearance and feel" but I must say it has lived up to the claim. Where I live 80% of the terrain I cover is uneven brick sidewalks and cobblestone streets & paths, which must potentially increase wear 5 fold, but it still looks and performs as new, the fabric amazingly has neither faded nor shows signs of stress or wear. Below are some bullet points of the features I like about this stroller.*Lightweight, I can easily carry this stroller in one hand with my 24 pound 18mo in the other, up two flights of stairs. Im the dad, but mom can easily do the same. *Comfort, My toddler is able to rest on the go thanks to the cushy reclining seat. *Storage, the netted basket under the seat holds with ease; a diaper me darling stuffed with 4 diapers and a plastic wipe container, a 12x10x6 soft sided luch pouch stuffed with a sippy cup, snacks, bibs, etc. A full change of clothes in a netted cinch sack, and a 3x2 lightweight blanket. and a few loose toys. and there is some room ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment