Monday, July 18, 2011

Pem America QS1935FQ All State - Full/Queen Quilt with 2 Shams

Oh god All State - Full/Queen Quilt with 2 Shams Very niceBy Leigh InghamThis was not what I was expecting! Good workmanship. It really looks and feels like a real quilt with a good price! My 6 years old loves it for his new "baseball" room. Very nice strong colors. Seems to wash well. We only have one issue with one of the applique baseballs on the quilt. It looks as if it is tearing away a bit from the stitching. I assume this happens with things that are hand-sewn so I am not crying yet. I think after a few more washes if I run into a problem I may be able to fix it. I just didn't want to return it as everything else is in good shape, and I think this happend because of shrinkage in the washer. The defect is very slight and I wouldn't have even noticed if I haden't stumbled on to it. Just the same it is a beautiful quilt with great colors and I hate to return it for something else sub-standard.2 of 2 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $169.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment