Monday, July 18, 2011

Ergo bc4s Baby Carrier - cranberry

Oh god Baby Carrier - cranberry The most comfortable carrier I've triedBy HI was skeptical about all the hype surrounding the Ergo and resisted getting one because it seemed pricey. But after trying on an Ergo at a store and comparing it to the other carriers I'd used, I was sold. It is the most comfortable and supportive carrier I've tried. I liked the look of the sporty Ergo models but after reading reviews that the shoulder straps weren't as padded I went with the 'original' model, because for me comfort is the main thing. I think the original might be hotter in the summer than the sport models, because the fabric is different. For me that's not an issue, I don't get overheated easily. But if I lived in a really hot climate I might order both types and try both out to see which I liked better. I was concerned that my baby would resist facing inward, because she was used to facing out, and the Ergo does not have that position. But it hasn't been a problem at all. She has plenty of space to turn her head from side to side and see what's going on, and I think she likes being able to put her head on my chest when she's tired or when there's too much stimuli. It's actually much ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment