Monday, July 18, 2011

Graco 1763285 Graco Alano Stroller, Ally

New Graco Alano Stroller, Ally Great stroller!!By proudmomma3We love this stroller! My husband and I were shocked to find that it maneuvers with such ease. We can literally push it one-handed, and it turns so well. The great maneuverability could be because the stroller is so amazingly lightweight, which also had us shocked because is is a standard size stroller! Even my 5 year old and 3 year old are able to push this stroller around, in fact they fight over it! In reference to previous reviews regarding the recline strap, I really do not think that the recline strap is any reason to give it so few stars, because honestly the recline strap works just fine. We have no problems with this at all. Also, the stroller basket is quite roomy, in my opinion. I am able to fit my JJ Cole Tote in it, with more room to spare for blankets, toys and my other 2 childrens items. Another great feature is the folding ability, which my husband is mesmerized with. He loves the ease of folding it one-handed with just a push of the button and twisting. On top of that even, is the fact that it locks immediately after folding...which means less work when your hands are full with a squirming baby!! I love this stroller and will be posting pics!1 ... »» Read more...

Price: $99.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment