Monday, July 18, 2011

Sealy EM438-COL1 Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress

Best deal Sealy Baby Ultra Rest Mattress ~*~*~Not too soft, Not too hard, Comfortable and Safe~*~*~By Mommy of Cuties M & ZWhen my husband and I started looking for crib mattresses while I was pregnant with our twins we had NO idea what to look for. Thankfully, like always I started doing searches on Amazon to read reviews and that is where I learned about not having a mattress that was too soft. After much searching & reading we picked out 3 we liked best, one cheaper than this, one considerably more expensive & this one. The cheaper mattress was TOO soft & did not have many springs. My husband thought it seemed like a fine mattress to buy UNTIL I was easily able to take my hand and squeeze the sides of the mattress together, top touching bottom. Then I explained to him that once a baby is old enough to stand their weight would crush the mattress just like I did and that is unsafe. Plus babies are supposed to sleep on a firm surface, not soft. After my demonstration my husband understood. Next we did the same test with this mattress. You could not easily squeeze the sides of the mattress together, even my husband tried. It had a lot more springs than the cheaper one, it was firm but also comfortable. We also ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment