Monday, July 18, 2011

Leachco 13831 Snoogle Chic - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover

Buy online Snoogle Chic - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover Nice pillow, ok coverBy Velvet MarmosetI bought this pillow after reading extensive reviews of other Snoogles. I specifically wanted the "easy" zip-on/off cover, even though it's not the most attractive pattern I've seen. Pros: - The cover was indeed pretty easy to put on. - The pillow supports me well, though I suspect I will also need a small wedge under my belly as I move into the third trimester. I can use it with my back to either side, depending on my mood/ desires for support. - It's big, but not too big for a couple in a queen bed. My husband even likes to snuggle up to the back of it. Cons:- The cover is too tight in one place -- at the inside edge of the top curly-q. Others have commented on this in other Snoogle reviews. What this means is that there is a taut, hard seam on that inner edge, and it could easily dig into your neck or shoulder depending on how you sleep on the pillow. I tried to massage the pillow around to distribute the filling differently, but it didn't help. And it just gets worse with use, it seems. I think the cover is just too short there. I don't ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment