Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Jogger 50950 Baby Jogger 2011 City Select Second Seat Kit, Onyx

Where do I buy Baby Jogger 2011 City Select Second Seat Kit, Onyx Best stroller for twins, after much trial and errorBy JustbookingI have the Baby Jogger City Select with Second Seat and I love it. No stroller is perfect, but of the doubles I've had (Maclaren Twin Tecno, Maclaren Triumph and Bob Duallie), this is my go-to everyday stroller because it is the narrowest, goes anywhere and folds compactly. If I had to do it over, this probably would have been my only stroller - I just wish I had known about it before buying the others! As a sidenote, my husband did not think I needed this stroller and was quite mad when I got it. But yesterday, we did a two-cart BJs' run (4 boxes diapers, wipes, formula, groceries etc) and had ZERO room left in the back or anywhere else of the minivan, apparently. No problem - the two seats folded flat and went in the front passanger seat well. Wheels and second seat adaptors come off easily - those were tucked underneath the seats; the frame folded flat (26" x 21" x 9") and was tucked behind the second row. My hubby was stunned. All was forgiven. All these strollers can be used with my 8-month old twins and with my 41" preschooler. However, for it's usefulness, it's on the #1 spot out of 40 products on my ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment