Monday, July 18, 2011

Graco 1781043 Graco Highback Turbo Booster Seat, Kaley

What is that Graco Highback Turbo Booster Seat, Kaley Consumer Reports Gave it a 82 the Highest Review!By JirkaI am very happy with this purchase. I am a Britax Mommy and have been since my son was born but just so happened to check Consumer Reports before I purchased his "Big Boy" seat and was glad I did. They gave this seat the following review: Over all score 82 (the highest of any booster seat) Graco TurboBooster 8493 TurboBooster SafeSeat (Step 3) 8496 $50, TurboBooster SafeSeat (Step 3) 8497 $50,TurboBooster SafeSeat (Step 3) 8498 $50,TurboBooster SafeSeat (Step 3) 8673 $60,TurboBooster SafeSeat (Step 3) 8674 $70This seat is actually several models but this one that I purchased allows for the back of the seat to detach when they are older and no longer need the back. It also comes with a neck pillow. Unfortunately I did not get this in my box and simply called GRACO and they sent one right out to me. Excellent customer service! My son is not yet 3 years old but exceeds the mandatory weight and height limits to use the seat. He is not a large child but fits perfectly in it. I have posted his photo in the seat so that you can judge for yourself on the sizing. From one ... »» Read more...

Price: $69.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment