Monday, July 18, 2011

Clek OB1U-BKB Clek Oobr Booster Car Seat, Shadow

This product Clek Oobr Booster Car Seat, Shadow Solid SeatBy Amazon shopperWas looking for the next-step seat to replace the Britax Roundabout. Loved the Roundabout & Britax products so I went searching through their lineup but was unhappy with the installation of the Frontier and all the mixed reviews it had received. The Clek Oobr is just what I was looking for - the highest safety rating possible with a simple installation that will likely be the last seat we need (as it converts to a backless booster for children up to 57" and 100 lbs). This seat is definitely the most sturdy booster I have looked at and makes the Graco booster (leftover from my first child) feel like a toy. The reclining feature is a bonus for a booster seat, but we have yet to use this feature for snoozing yet as most of our car trips are under 15 min. You do use the recline to install the seat when using the ridged latch. I had never seen a ridged latch prior to this seat and it was one of the reasons I was unsure about ordering it. For all of you out there like me, I'll do my best to describe it. Instead of the latch hooks hanging on the end of an adjustable belt that loops ... »» Read more...

Price: $274.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment