Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Years Y11157 The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, City Chic

Buy online The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat, City Chic Worth the money and time to installBy G. JonesoroAfter reading strong reviews of the The First years True Fit, I took a chance on the 2nd version, the Recline, one of my best online purchases ever. My 16-month son, who was sittling in a rear-facing Graco baby carrier, has been itching (more like crying) to get into a forward facing seat. After much prodding from my wife, I researched all the typical web sites ([...], consumer reports, IIHS) and was intrigued with the much cheaper True Fit as compared to the Britax Marathon. Best purchase I've made on Amazon and about $100+ cheaper than a Britax. First, the seat is BIG. I installed it in my Mazda 3 (small car, but live and park in Chicago) and it fit no problem. I did do what everyone said about the original True Fit, READ THE DIRECTIONS front to ocver. At first, I was thinking that this seat is way too complicated, but after about 20 minutes of finally knowing all parts, I got it installed. After pulling the anchors and the front latch, this seat is not moving anywhere. I put my son in it and I think he was amazed at seeing things going forward at first....but then fell asleep like ... »» Read more...

Price: $199.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment