Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Trend TJ94773 Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System, Millennium

Find this useful Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System, Millennium A year later & still love it!By C. BaldwinI got this stroller system while I was pregnant w/ my 1st child. I did not want a bulky, heavy travel system like the many Graco ones. I figured I would be able to get by w/ a carrier, snap&go and an all-terrain/jogger like stroller. Over a year later - I was so RIGHT w/ this system! The Carrier/Carseat: The Flex-loc carrier is great!!! It is amply padded, light weight and the triangle handle is genius - lets you get a firm/steady grip on it from any angle. The sunshade is large and is not attached to the back like so many other carriers - this lets you "follow-the-sun" and keep baby's face shaded at all times, key when walking outdoors. Yes - the fabric of the seat is not as soft or "high-end" feeling as some other carriers but after a year of use I have found it to be very easy to clean & has kept its cushion perfectly. We used an extra soft/padded insert from 0-5 months (about $20 at BabiesRus) and my daughter was plenty comfy. My daughter is 14mo & I now have to change to a convertible carseat and am very sad to say good bye to ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment