Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Infant 2520 Summer Infant Sleek and Secure Multiview Handheld Color Video Monitor, Grey

Just got Summer Infant Sleek and Secure Multiview Handheld Color Video Monitor, Grey As good as they get!By Mom of ThreeI didn't buy my monitor thru Amazon, but thought my review of the product would help others. I've been a big fan of Summer Infant's video monitors since my 1st son was born over 4 years ago. A couple of years ago, I submitted a comment to Summer asking for a monitor that could pick up more than two video feeds... well, it looks like submitting comments actually pays off! The Sleek and Secure monitors that I just received (from a different vender# are great! They aren't perfect #night vision could still be a little better - it's a little grainy and a little washed out, and the sound is not true - it's digital and I'm used to the older Summer monitors#, but I must say I love the fact it can see up to 4 video feeds, is smaller and lighter than the older monitors, and has the intercom button, so I can tell my 4 year old to get back into bed without having to walk up the stairs a billion times. I just purchased another set so I can have 4 video feeds in the house #2 bedrooms, playroom, and bathroom - yes, my 4 yr old likes to play in there and stall ... »» Read more...

Price: $269.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment