Monday, July 18, 2011

Evenflo 32911084 Evenflo Chase DLX Harness Booster Seat, Nashville

Excellent Evenflo Chase DLX Harness Booster Seat, Nashville I like it but hard to go from Britax to inexpensive seat...By LaneyFrom what I gather this is almost identical to the LX model except the seat pad??? Anyway, its cute, comfy for my son, easy to install into the car. We had a Britax Marathon prior, so I miss the niceness of that one, but since we decided to spend less on the booster/harness seat I'm happy with choice.The little accessories are a bit silly, and the armrests serve little purpose. I hate the adjustments for harness being on the chest, but since my 3 yr old son is 38lbs and 41 inches tall, the slack doesn't get in the way, its just weird to have it there. It is easy to install into the car, you just have to pull back the cover and reach inside to pull it more parallel to the seat back rather than the other types that you can pull upwards or perpendicular to seat, so I got a nice snug fit no problem. Changing the shoulder harnesses to fit his height was extremely easy compared to our Graco seat and Britax we had before, so that is a plus! He seems happy in it, in fact he fell asleep in it today and his head didn't slump ... »» Read more...

Price: $69.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment