Monday, July 18, 2011

Jeep JL021-XSK1 Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, Shock

Hey Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller, Shock Excellent Price, Great StrollerBy R. CardwellI had my doubts about this stroller because of the low price (*Keep an eye on the price because it fluctuates*). However, after reading all the reviews and specifications, I decided to give it a try even though I am 6' tall. The Amazon ordering experience was top notch. When the stroller arrived it came in the original box from the manufacturer, pictures and all. I found the assembly to be very easy, the basic instructions gave me all the direction I needed, and the stroller was up and running in about 15 minutes. I decided to test my primary worry, the height. When unfolded, the stroller handles came to just about 38 inches. I was able to stand comfortably and easily push the stroller without straining my back. Now, of course if you stand completely straight up (at 6'), you will begin to feel yourself reaching that maximum safe comfort zone. Still though, I found it acceptable. The stroller is considerably light, and has a quality appearance. The Jeep branding certainly adds to the overall flavor. I was suprised at the overall high quality impression this stroller gave me. It did not look cheap at all. In fact, I would never have guessed it was so affordable just looking at it!There is some marginal ... »» Read more...

Price: $59.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment