Monday, July 18, 2011

Mia Moda 496-NVY Mia Moda Facile Stroller, Navy

Order online Mia Moda Facile Stroller, Navy Very satisfiedBy MLI bought this stroller a few weeks ago and I'm very satisfied with it. PROS: - It reclines a lot and has a support for legs, so my 16-month old child sleeps well on it. - It is easy to fold and even easier to open. - It is very compact when folded. - When in use, its width is not so large, so it's easier to pass in small places (such as when shopping) than my other stroller. - It is very good to push.- It is sturdy: I travelled several days using a heavy back-pack on the handles and it worked fine. This was necessary because the space to carry stuff under the seat is small and cannot be reached if the child is reclined (sleeping). CONS:- A bit heavy to carry around folded (e.g. if you have to climb stairs carrying stroller in one hand and toddler on the other). - Little protection for sun, but all umbrella strollers I've seen are like this. I bought a separate protection for the sun. - No space to carry bottles or cups. Overall, I highly recommend this stroller.4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $71.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment