Monday, July 18, 2011

Britax USA S842400 Britax B-Ready Lower Infant Car Seat Adapter

Do you want to buy Britax B-Ready Lower Infant Car Seat Adapter expensiveBy momma4I had to buy this so i can use the carseat in the bottom position but one of the extender piece that comes with it(for use on top to extend the seat out for more room on the lower seat) does not click in all the way, if you pull up on it it comes right out. It must be a bad piece because everything else clicks in just fine. I will call them and hopefully they will send me a new piece. Expensive for a metal bar made in china. I called Britax and they were very accomadating and shipped me a new extender piece same day. Great customer service.1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $79.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment