Monday, July 18, 2011

DaVinci K5152F DaVinci Parker 2-Door Changer in Coffee

Cheapest DaVinci Parker 2-Door Changer in Coffee A solid purchaseBy Marine WifeWell, I ordered this product from our local exchange (we are military overseas) in March. It came in June, with a piece broken. So we re-ordered it, and when we followed up a few months later at our exchange (they say catalog orders take 3-6 months to arrive so we were trying not to be "pushy"), they said they thought the order was already taken care of. So given the fact my daughter was already 6 months old, and fed up (but still wanting a matching set to go with the crib), I researched online and thank goodness Amazon had the same table for $50 less, and it arrived un-broken the first time, within 2 weeks of ordering! I think I had searched earlier after the table arrived broken under the phrase "Million Dollar Baby" because that is actually the brand name of this changing table. But I didn't see it at first glance; but I which I wish I had researched further months ago, because it did in fact come in a Million Dollar Baby box. The table itself is sturdy and I think it's a lovely set. It took over an hour for my husband to assemble, but he is not much of a handyman, but to his credit it did look ... »» Read more...

Price: $249.00 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment