Monday, July 18, 2011

Lajobi 1062335-065 Graco Avalon Glider with Ottoman, Espresso

Buying Graco Avalon Glider with Ottoman, Espresso Love it!By John DoeI spent months searching for a new glider/ottoman combo for our new baby, because I wanted a quality chair for less than $200. Found it!I trusted other reviewers who said this chair was comfortable and was especially sold by its larger dimensions. It took very little time to assemble and matches our other espresso furniture from another company. I plan to nurse in this chair and, at a heavy 9 months pregnant and 5'4", find the arms to be the perfect width and height for it! I can also firmly plant both feet on the ground, which was important. The height of the back of the chair could be a little taller like other chairs, but it is definitely supportive enough in the lower back and high enough for me to rest my head and sleep if necessary. The gliding mechanism is just as they say, very long and smooth- there's no wiggle room in it!I am so glad I didn't throw away an extra 3 or 4 hundred dollars on another chair! This one is perfect!13 of 13 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $229.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment