Monday, July 18, 2011

BOB ST1022 BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller, Orange

How about this BOB Revolution SE Single Stroller, Orange Newer is not necesarily better, we like the older model more.By AmberI have been the proud owner of both a single and double bob revolution stroller for four years now. When the new model was released, I rushed to the nearest REI (that day) and purchased the double just to try it out. It's been over a month now and I have used the new model daily and frankly, the older model is better for a few reasons. Let me start out by pointing out the positive aspects of the newest model:The under storage basket is a bit larger and easier to access.The window in the hood is larger (that said it doesn't really give you much more of a view of your child(ren)).I like the springy action in the hood, allowing it to have several different positions and also making it easier to close back up (but not easier to open than the previous model)I like that the handle bar is just a bit skinnier than the older one. It seems like the foam is tougher too, more rip-resistant.I like that the "bump" above the swivel wheel is hard plastic instead of cloth. One less part to get dirty or tear.I like the fabric better. Seems more resistant to rips and fading and also seems easier to clean. Now ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment