Monday, July 18, 2011

Recaro 351.00.MM14 Recaro Vivo High Back Booster Car Seat, Midnight Desert Micofiber

Best deal Recaro Vivo High Back Booster Car Seat, Midnight Desert Micofiber I LOVE this carseatBy Margaret JonesI was searching for the perfect booster seat for my 3 1/2 year old son when I came across the Recaro Vivo Booster Seat. I looked at their website and all of the safety features and compared it to other top of the line seats like Britax. My son was transistioning from the Britax Marathon so safety is very important to me. When I saw all of the safety features I decided to go with the Recaro Vivo over the Britax Parkway or the Monarch. I liked the deep head and body wings that cradeled my son and the side impact protection that they offered. Even though I have a car with side impact airbags in the front and rear, you can never be too safe when it comes to your child. The seat is very stable and fits perfectly in any seat in the rear of the vehicle. The seat offers three reclining posistions so that you can get the most accurate fit in your car. It also is adjustable and fits children through the age of ten. The bottom also detaches for when the child outgrows the back support and they can be in the base for even longer. I am extremely happy with this purchase and my son loves his big boy ... »» Read more...

Price: $99.00 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment