Monday, July 18, 2011

Beco Baby Carrier BG-005 Beco Baby Gemini Carrier In Metro Black

Did your guy use Beco Baby Gemini Carrier In Metro Black Excellent and comfortable carrier, room for just a bit of improvementBy curiousgeorgeI spent a lot of time online researching this carrier before purchasing it for use with my newborn, as it had just come onto the market when I purchased it and I wanted to make sure it was worth it. All in all, it is the most supportive and comfortable carrier (for the parent) I have used. I have an Ergo, a Babyhawk Mei Tai, a Moby wrap, a ring sling, and a hotsling. I purchased this one because of the compelling, additional feature that it allows babies to face out, as in the Baby Bjorn (which kills your back and is not ergonomically fit for baby). We went for a long hike with my son when he was 7 months, and after using the front, side and back positions, he really wanted to just face out. First of all, I put this carrier on with my 33 month old while I was 38 weeks pregnant, and it was actually comfortable (granted, I would not have taken a hike, but it was as good as I can imagine, better than Ergo). I like that for toddler (it is rated up to 35 lbs), the back goes up higher than the Ergo (they can back-arch and threaten to fall out ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment