Monday, July 18, 2011

KidKusion 4700 Kidkusion Retractable Driveway Guard

Did your guy use Kidkusion Retractable Driveway Guard There's a better product out thereBy Nicole HylandI became frustrated researching this product. It has so many low ratings and the photos of it do suggest that it's flimsy! I was determined to find something similar but with quality construction. We have a short, sloped driveway so I couldn't take any chances on things getting past the fence! To my delight I found the kidcatcher. It uses tension at the bottom and top of the fence to catch both kids and balls! I liken the construction to that of a volleyball fence. Very durable product. I would highly recommend it since it's made better and costs about the same!48 of 53 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $99.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment