Monday, July 18, 2011

Dream On Me 606-CG Dream On Me Jessica Changing Table, Cognac

I just got Dream On Me Jessica Changing Table, Cognac beautiful, but not what was specified on the websiteBy A.burginThis changing table was really pretty, but to describe it as Cognac is wrong. cognac falls into the expresso/cherry category, this table is more like a pine color. the picture makes it look a lot darker than it actually is. Its also shorter than I expected, Im 5ft 10in and most furniture is short on me, but my mother is 5ft 3in and she still had to bend almost halfway to use the changing table. Thats not a good thing when youve got to stoop to change a diaper. Otherwise, good construction, and the wood finish was really beautiful, it just didn't work for me. :(2 of 2 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment