Monday, July 18, 2011

Peg Perego USA IPSI28NA34FG74ST24 Peg-Perego 2010 Si Light Weight Stroller, Kiwi

Take a look at this Peg-Perego 2010 Si Light Weight Stroller, Kiwi The Perfect StrollerBy Smart MamaFor the first few months after my daughter was born I used the Snugrider infant car seat stroller frame. This worked great and I recommend it to everyone (don't waste your money or your trunk space with a clunky travel system) It was so nice to simply move my sleeping baby around in her car seat and not wake her. But once she hit 4 months old I realized that she was just too heavy to be lugging around in a car seat. Plus, she was really starting to dislike her infant seat and would rather be sitting up and looking around. So the search for the perfect stroller began. I looked at what seemed like hundreds of strollers both in stores and online. Most were cheap, clunky, heavy or just plain ugly. I narrowed it down to a few contenders including:-City Mini by Baby Jogger. Loved it but it was a little heavy and the seat doesn't have a really upright position (my daughter likes to sit very upright). It was also fairly wide and I was afraid it might be hard to get in and out of narrow store aisles. For me, this would be a great additional stroller, but it just wasn't the everyday use stroller I was looking for.-Chicco Liteway. Overall ... »» Read more...

Price: $269.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment