Monday, July 18, 2011

Maclaren WER14023 Maclaren Twin Triumph Stroller, Charcoal/Silver

Read this guy write about Maclaren Twin Triumph Stroller, Charcoal/Silver Better than the rest!By Jennifer HI bought this stroller for my two -- currently 2 years old and 2 months old. I've been using for two months and do not regret the purchase at all! It's everything the descriptions says it is. Compared to the other double strollers out there, it is very light weight and compact when folded. It's also exceptionally maneuverable. I can whip it around racks and thru doors one handed. I've done quite a bit of shopping with it and discovered that it does very well in the malls. It fits through all of the single door entrances in the mall -- from the main doors to dressing rooms to restrooms. It also does just fine in most of the stores aisles. Some stores jam racks in so tight that it's difficult to walk thru by yourself, regardless of having a stroller, but that can't be helped. I really debated about going straight to an umbrella-style stroller rather than purchasing a full size one. The two drawbacks to doing that are this: can't snap an infant car seat into the stroller and the small basket. I decided that these two drawbacks were worth it for several reasons. The basket wasn't a huge issue because I realized I never ... »» Read more...

Price: $275.00 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment