Monday, July 18, 2011

Evenflo 4851917 Evenflo Aura Select Travel System, Georgia Stripe

Take a look at this Evenflo Aura Select Travel System, Georgia Stripe First Time Mommy review.....**UPDATE 6Months Later, 1 Year Later**By SixxI am a first time Mommy so you know what that means: I spent weeks reading reviews and in stores, snapping the car seat in and out of the base, holding it in my hand, fastening and unfastening seatbelts, before actually purchasing one. After my research I was torn between BabyTrends and Evenflo and decided Evenflo for three reasons: The shoulder straps were longer (although BabyTrends has the easiest strap/head rest adjustment system I have ever seen!), the base was easier to adjust and the method to remove the car seat from the base was in the rear instead of the front. I feel strongly about my purchase, so here is the break down:What's in the box:Instructions: Care, Assembly, how to install base, and how to adjust strapsThe stroller: already assembled except the wheels and front tray for the baby.The car seat: Already assembled except the canopy, includes removable head rest3 High Adjustable Stay in car Base: Includes belt for LATCH system if your car has LATCH anchorsAssembly:No tools required except a knife/scissors to open the package. VERY easy to assemble, and I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. The most "difficult" thing to put together is the rear wheel axel, and even that was easy! I did have a hard time ... »» Read more...

Price: $169.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment