Monday, July 18, 2011

Evenflo 3801957 Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat, Median

Excellent Evenflo Triumph LX Convertible Car Seat, Median LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!By Kristy WoodwardWhat a great carseat! I bought this for my 9 month old son after he outgrew the Graco Snugride (loved it too!). It is super easy to install and getting him in and out of it is a breeze. You never have to rethread the straps as the child grows taller because they are easily adjusted even with the child sitting in the seat! I love how the straps tighten with the use of a knob at the base of the seat. My 3 year old has the Alpha Omega Elite and you have to pull the strap in between his legs to tighten the straps. I thought really liked the Alpha Omega Elite until we got the Triumph Advance. Also, washing the carseat cover is a snap...a few hooks to loosen and the whole cover comes off and can be thrown in the washing machine. Our other carseat has to be taken out of the car and almost completely taken apart...what a pain. I actually just boght another Triumph Advance for my 3 year old and retired his Alpha Omega Elite...it just didn't compare! All in all, the Evenflo is easier to install, easier to buckle and unbuckle the kids in, easier ... »» Read more...

Price: $139.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment