Monday, July 18, 2011

ERGObaby CREG00602 ERGObaby SPORT Carrier

OMG ERGObaby SPORT Carrier Not great for petite wearersBy BaltimoreMomI have worn and loved my original Ergo for nearly 3 years. Now that I have a summer baby, I ordered the sport version for its lightweight fabric---thinking it would be exactly the same as the original except for fabric and longer straps. This isn't the case. The Sport is cut for a larger frame. For me there is too much unpadded area on the front of the straps such that the padded part just barely covers my shoulders (I am 5 foot 2). In addition, with front carry, I'm unable to reach behind my back and secure the strap that connects the 2 shoulder straps to prevent them from slipping. I have to ask someone to buckle the strap for me or do some serious contortion (and sweating) to do it myself. Also, the sport version is wider than the original so my infant really has to straddle my entire torso rather than letting his legs dangle a little. In addition, despite the lighter fabric, it's still hot. No matter what fabric a carrier is made of, having two bodies touch in 80+ degree weather causes some serious heat so don't expect miracles. I'm keeping this simply because we need 2 carriers for our ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment