Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Years Y11200 The First Years Ignite Stroller, Stripe Black

Wholesale The First Years Ignite Stroller, Stripe Black This is a fabulously cheap convenience stroller that I don't kick!!!By Jessica LundgrenI have a 2 year old boy and a 4 year old girl. I've gone through 5 other strollers, including a Peg and a Combi. I chose to purchase this one to have a convenient, truly lightweight stroller with a 5 point harness. If it's not 5 point, it simply doesn't do its job in restraining my busy children.I just received this stroller after ordering twice and having it delayed in shipment. I was a little concerned to order as it isn't available in stores and there are no reviews since it is brand new. But I am pleasantly surprised. First off the only assembly is snapping on the 4 wheels and snapping the sun shade into place which takes all of 5 minutes.It is tall enough for me to comfortably push around without having to awkwardly bend forward to avoid kicking the wheels, and no stooping as the handles fit me well (I'm 5'7"). Yay!! The wheels are foam with a little give, but not as cushy as air. I doubt this stroller will work for off road, but will do fine on pavement.I took my 4 year old for a test stroll and she is 39 pounds and ... »» Read more...

Price: $59.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment