Monday, July 18, 2011

Fisher-Price W0383 Fisher-Price Coco Sorbet Space Saver High Chair

This cool Fisher-Price Coco Sorbet Space Saver High Chair Space Saver? Not so much.By A. RodgersI registered for this and received it at my baby shower. While the concept is good, it doesn't do much to save space. With the arms of it at the height they are, it prevents me from pushing the chair under the table, so it just sits in the middle of the floor. Also because of that, I will not be able to use it as a booster seat. I saved more space by getting a regular high chair because the tray is just above the table and can easily push it in. Also, I have found the tray to not only be flimsy, but the one handed feature rarely works and the tray is very small. A LOT of food landed on the floor when my daughter was in it.26 of 26 people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $59.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment