Monday, July 18, 2011

Stork Craft 03585-614 Stork Craft Aspen Combo Dresser Chest, Cherry

Cheapest Stork Craft Aspen Combo Dresser Chest, Cherry Bad reviews are from lazy people!By Sarah LamotheFirst off, I did not get this item from Amazon, I got it from a big store for $100 dollars less. Also I chose this item because it was an appropriate height for me and my fiance, we are very tall! Whenever I get furniture that must be assembled, the first thing I do is organize the parts and take inventory. Let me repeat that: I TAKE INVENTORY.After organizing all of the little hardware pieces into ice cube trays I thought I was missing two parts, but upon calling storkcraft, A very nice man explained to me that part N just looks different than the illustration, and that parts O and P come screwed together, I wasn't missing any parts.Parts 1, 9, and 5 seem like they are not labeled, but they are...just in a more roundabout way. 1 and 5 have two stickers on them, 1 has 2 and 3 because parts 2 and 3 go in on those sides. Other items that weren't labeled were probably not labeled because their was only one of them and its obvious what it is, also the less stickers I have to remove the happier I am. Granted, I hate instructions without words. But I am an intelligent human being, and with some patience and ... »» Read more...

Price: $319.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment