Monday, July 18, 2011

Regalo 1190 Regalo Maxi Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White

Just love it Regalo Maxi Super Wide Walk Thru Gate, White Much better than average reviews - Great Dog GateBy Yasha's MomI hesitated buying this gate after reading the reviews (I always sort by user review). But have been quite pleased. First, I needed a door that would open to the side, and this was the only good option I found. Construction is good, all metal. Install was relatively easy. I do wish the bottom attachment was a bit higher to avoid the 1/4 round at the bottom of the wall, but since each of the four adjustments is independent, I was able to work around it. Additionaly the 2nd gate I bought tat the same time had the same problem. I realized it is because they want the bottom to be very close to the floor (this one has a floor balance below the door hinge). Door is easy to open, which was a just for me because a 90 yr old mother must pass through it, and my purpose was to shut in dogs not kids, so I did NOT want the dog door opening.I like the install, it was not hard, took less than 30 minutes. Would much rather have an install that protects my walls and protects against pushing, rather than a pressure mount that caves in the walls.Will ... »» Read more...

Price: $64.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment