Monday, July 18, 2011

Chicco 6060701650070 Chicco Lullaby LX Playard, Adventure

Shop online Chicco Lullaby LX Playard, Adventure A hefty playard, but a fairly well thought out oneBy Geoff LodalI'm an engineer, and as such I like things that are well built and well thought out. I've spent way too much time in the playard aisle at BabiesRUs checking out the options. I've shaken them, disassembled them, stressed them, and the Chicco was the obvious winner. Side note, don't buy display models from BabiesRUs :).I bought this after the price dropped notably even though our baby is still a few months out. We already have the matching high chair and travel set, we're just acquiring things a few at a time to help spread out the cost and keep me entertained. It was at the front gate when I got home yesterday and I immediately hoisted it up on my shoulder to take inside. As others have said, it's hefty, and I won't be doing that again. Smaller moms should take note, this is a bit of a hoss to move around a lot. I opened the box and upon seeing the case it came in, I was sure I would never get it all back in. More on that later.The mobile (not mobile at all btw), changing table, bassinet, and some hardware for them store in a side ... »» Read more...

Price: » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment