Monday, July 18, 2011

Bright Starts 6909 Bright Starts Ingenuity Portable Swing, Bella Vista

Just got this Bright Starts Ingenuity Portable Swing, Bella Vista Wonderful SwingBy Mia's MommyMy husband and I first purchased the Fisher Price "My Little Lamb" swing. Long story short, two returns later, we bought this swing. It is a great size, small and folds up easily for storage or travel. My daughter slept so well in this. Against my mother's advice I let her sleep in this during the night and she slept much longer than in her bassinet, giving me and hubby a little extra sleep. She transitioned just fine into her crib at about 1 month and now at 2.5 months sleeps for 10 hours!! So there, mother! :) During the day she loves to sit and watch the bugs hanging down, she thinks they are HILARIOUS! It is so much fun to see her content and happy.0 of people found the following review helpful. »» Read more...

Price: $64.99 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment