Monday, July 18, 2011

Cardinal Gates SS30-W-C Cardinal Gates Stairway Special Gate, White

This Cardinal Gates Stairway Special Gate, White Great gate!By redsonic20Awesome gate. Says to use one a wall and banister, but I couldn't find any double banister gates that I liked. This one has a no brainer opening mechanism that won't be easy for children to figure out, but once you're used to opening and closing it, it is CAKE! I am very happy with this purchase after spending days reading reviews and sorting through various gates. I mounted it directly to our metal banister frame on both sides and haven't had any problems with it. It took me less than 20 minutes to put it up and we haven't had any problems with it. I love the one side opening option since it is at the top of the stairs. Super easy to open with one hand and opens nice and wide. We had a sofa delivered the weekend after we purchased it and we were able to swing the gate open pretty far in order to make sure the delivery men had all the room that they needed (I would say about 120-150 degrees) to set up the sofa in the loft. I am confident that this gate will withstand plenty of abuse from my son who is 7 months now and will be crawling in the ... »» Read more...

Price: $89.95 » Check Discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment